Whale of a Sale is Indiana’s largest consignment event, providing one-stop shopping for clothing, toys, strollers, books, sports equipment, furniture, women’s sportswear, bags to hand and more! Courtney O’Neil, Founder of Whale of a Sale, joined us today to talk more about it.
· Buyers can expect over 100,000 items from 700 sellers! Buy local and support local families!
· Purchases will be spaced considerably apart on a HUGE pro-sized soccer field.
· The sale opens Thursday September 16 and ends Sunday September 19 at the Grand Park Event Center in Westfield.
· Items are marked 60-90% off retail prices.
· Consignment is popular because families want to be “green” by recycling little used equipment and recouping some of their investment in children’s equipment.
· Don’t hesitate to keep plastic clothes and toys out of the landfill!
· The average sender earns $ 500. Unsold clothing can be donated to Hamilton County charity partner Good Samaritan Network.
SHOPPING TIPS: Make a list, allow plenty of time to shop, bring a cart to haul all your finds, come back on Sundays at half price for the biggest discounts on the sale!
· PAYMENT – Credit Card ONLY. No cash or checks.
· BAGS / WAGONS – Please bring your own large bag / wagon to carry items while shopping.
To book FREE and PAID tickets and for more information, click here: baleine-sale.ticketleap.com/whale-of-a-sale-fall-2021-tickets.