Thursday, December 1 2022


[ad_1]

Galactic Arena recently launched its Initial Monkey Offering (IAO) on Ape Swap. PVP-based NFT battle arena allows users to import NFTs, wager them, and fight against other players.

The integration will allow players to fight against other users’ monkeys. Additionally, players can also place crypto-based bets on the game. Finally, with Galactic Arena, players can migrate and update NFTs.

In addition, they can bet BUSD, BNB or GAN to compete in the galactic arena. The company will collaborate with several NFT games to animate, upgrade and integrate the characters. There are plenty of reasons for gamers to be excited as Galactic Arena plans to add characters from more than 10 NFT games.

It presents an ideal opportunity to utilize users’ dormant NFTs. The game even features its native heroes, so players can choose from among them to earn esteemed rewards. The rapidly growing GameFi and NFT space is always on the lookout for the most innovative solutions.

Whether it’s an interoperable DeFi network, NFT-based added value or earning opportunities, Galactic Arena can integrate it. It will be a standard IAO, taking place on Binance Smart Chain with multiple tokens.

The only noticeable difference between the IAO is that the GAO token will be listed at around $ 0.0055, which is 10% higher than the norm. Here is an overview of the offer:

During the main offer, users can only purchase CAE tokens with $ BNB

During the secondary offer, users can only purchase CAE tokens with $ GNANA

The two offers take place later and for the same symbolic price.

The sale of BNB tokens will take place on ApeSwap.Finance/IAO for 12 hours and users will only need BNB tokens to participate.

  • Launch date: November 4 at 4:00 p.m. UTC
  • Token price: $ 0.005 per GAN (paid via BNB)
  • On sale: 80,000,000 GAN
  • Hard cap: $ 400,000
  • Acquisition: 25% at the beginning, and the remaining 75% will be acquired over the next three years (25% per month)

On the other hand, here is an overview of the secondary offer:

  • Launch date: November 4 at 4:00 p.m. UTC
  • Duration: 12 hours
  • Token price: $ 0.005 per GAN (paid via BNB)
  • GNANA to burn: $ 400,000
  • On sale: 80,000,000 GAN
  • Acquisition: 25% at the beginning and the remaining 75% will be acquired over the next three years (25% per month)

With the growing popularity of NFTs and the parties involved, the integration will undoubtedly be an instant success.

[ad_2]

Previous

UTSA No.16 coach Jeff Traylor signs extension until 2031

Next

Possible cyberattack disrupts health care services in Canadian province - Minister

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Check Also