If the intense, high-speed motorsport of NASCAR racing mixed with the rocket-powered stunt gameplay of Rocket League is your idea of fun, then the NASCAR 2022 Fan Pass might be worth your attention. The Pass comes with three of NASCAR’s new four-wheeled beasts: NASCAR Next Gen Ford Mustang, NASCAR Next Gen Chevrolet Camaro and the NASCAR Next Gen Toyota Camry. In the real world, these machines are built to tear up the track and showcase rider talent with 670 BHP, updated aerodynamics and a new chassis design. In Rocket League, they work exactly the same as every other vehicle, but they still look cool, and they might make you want to complete Rocket League Achievements!
Plus, if you decide to grab the NASCAR 2022 Fan Pass now, you’ll also freely unlock the two additional content packs dropping later this year. The first pack will be released this summer and will include NASCAR Next Gen promotional decals, custom designed to highlight the Ford Mustang, Toyota Camry or Chevrolet Camaro brand. Subsequently, in the fall, Octane, Fennec and Dominus will all receive NASCAR-inspired decals.
The 2022 NASCAR Fan Pass can now be purchased from the in-game Item Shop for 1,000 Credits. The Pass immediately includes all of the following, plus the two content packs that will launch in the summer and fall of this year.
- NASCAR Next Generation Ford Mustang
- Next Generation Chevrolet Camaro NASCAR
- NASCAR Next Generation Toyota Camry
- NASCAR Next Gen Engine Audio for all 3 next-gen cars
- Next generation Goodyear racing wheels
- 9 NASCAR team decals + matching player banners:
- Toyota Camry — Joe Gibbs Race #19
- Chevrolet Camaro — Hendrick Motorsports #5, Spire Motorsports #7, Trackhouse Racing #1, Richard Childress Racing #8
- Ford Mustang — Team Penske #12, Front Row Motorsports #34, RFK Racing #17, Stewart-Haas Racing #4
As always, items included in this Pass can only be used on NASCAR Next Gen vehicles. Included vehicles cannot be customized with everything types of items.
Will you be looking to take these four-wheeled beasts for a spin in the Rocket League arenas? Let us know in the comments!