Hang your tickets for the next ones concerts, comedians and family performances at the Smart Financial Center in Sugar Land throughout November 2022.
In the bustling community of Sugar Land, about 20 miles southwest of Houston, the Smart Financial Center hosts an ever-growing roster of musicians, artists, comedians and exciting live productions that bring well-known characters to life. -loved.
Entering the fall season, the Smart Financial Center range is heating up with a number of upcoming concerts, stand-up sets and family shows that you can be sure to put on your calendar.
Scroll below to find some of November’s biggest highlights headed to the Sugar Land scene.
Highlights of the November 2022 calendar at the Smart Financial Center
Several touring musicians and productions are on the program from November to Smart Financial Center.
Here are some of the upcoming highlights in the Sugar Land Arena:
- Itzy live | Thursday, November 3 – The five pieces of K-Pop have been showered with awards upon their arrival with their first release in 2021, Crazy in Love. Now they’re bringing songs from an upcoming EP, Checkmate, to Sugar Land in one of the eight legs of their world tour in the United States. $59.50 and up. 8 p.m.
- Bonnie Raitt in concert | friday november 4 – Blues rock legend Bonnie Raitt brings songs from her latest album, Just like that…, on the Sugar Land stage for a night of songs in the groove. $49.50 and up. 8 p.m.
- Comedian Chris Rock | Saturday November 5 and Sunday November 6 – One of the world’s most popular comedians, the iconic Chris Rock spends two nights in Sugar Land, while giving audiences his Ego Death World Tour. $49.50 and up. 8 p.m.
- A soulful evening with Patti Labelle & Gladys Knight | Saturday November 12 – Music royalty come to town as the godmother of soul – the legendary Patti Labelle – joins the empress of soul, Gladys Knight for an evening spanning nearly six decades of classic hits. $52.75 and up. 8 p.m.
- Real Talk Comedy Tour | friday november 18 – A slew of hilarious comics hit the Smart Financial stage, featuring DeRay Davis, Rickey Smiley, Jess Hilarious, and more, plus a special performance from NOLA rapper and Cash Money Millionaires member Juvenile. $59.50 and up. 8 p.m.
- Greg Gutfeld | Saturday November 19 – The Fox News host is coming to Sugar Land. $46.50 and up. 8 p.m.
- Baby Shark Live: The Christmas Show | Saturday November 26 – The global phenomenon comes to Sugar Land, providing a Christmas-themed spectacle for kids and families as Baby Shark joins their friends for adventures in the jungle and under the sea. Fans of all ages can sing along to familiar hits and holiday classics in a one-of-a-kind live show. $39.50 and up. 2 p.m.
This article was sponsored by the event organizer. In accordance with our Advertising and Sponsorship Policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and genuinely present an activity, event, resource or destination of value to residents and visitors of the greater Houston area. Ad revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events in the Houston area. Learn more about promoting your event or business.